A new stable build 0.22.00 has just been released!
This build transitions our latest work on the experimental branch to the stable branch.
There’s new Crafting and Inventory menus, new Tanning Rack and Loom stations, new Rawhide and Leather items and other stuff!
New Inventory Menu
New Crafting Menu, Tanning Rack, Loom, Rawhide and Leather
Have fun and happy holidays!
:: Beam Team
0.19.01-0.22.00 CHANGE LOG
– Fixed possibility of entered world seed not matching saved world seed due to value clamping incorrectly.
– Fixed fall damage occasionally calculating distances incorrectly. This should fix players dying from randomly flying in the air until we figure out what is causing the issue!
– Fixed allowing players to update a map you’re saved on via the update map dialogue which would clear the save data for that map.
– Fixed possibility of not being able to pick up an item in your free hand when inventory full and item didn’t match any types stored in the inventory.
– Fixed possibility of opening crafting menu, inventory or watch when operating Raft causing various incorrect behaviour with held item.
– Fixed being able to drop your hidden held item when operating the Raft.
– Fixed being able to drag Fruit and Coconuts when attached to trees.
– Fixed items attached to other structures (like Buckets) being used as crafting materials.
– Fixed Palm Top display name changing to ‘Log’ when separated.
– Fixed Sharks occasionally colliding with rafts unintentionally.
– Fixed Sharks spawning outside of a zone biome.
– Fixed Sharks roaming under islands.
– Fixed Sharks attempting to reach Players on land.
– Fixed Sharks taking double damage.
– Fixed Sharks exploring deeper than intended.
– Improved Players movement in water, more fluid.
– Added new mechanic to press [Space] to begin climbing a tree.
– Reduced size of Tarp item by 50%.
– Reduced Boat Motor Engine volume.
– Changed Crab to yield 1 small meat instead of 1 medium meat.
– Added experimental ability so Sharks will attack Rafts (A shark will dive down signalling an imminent attack).
– Added ability for Sharks to respawn over a period of set hours/days.
– Added new Shark follow and dynamic spawner for areas outside of zone bounds.
– Added new Shark patrolling system with adjustable territory.
– Added Shark patrolling spawners to map editor (adjustable territories will come in future).
– Added ability for Sharks to be aggressive on first Player encounter.
– Removed Shark health regeneration.
– Increased chance for Players to encounter sharks.
– New Crafting Menu!
– New Inventory Menu!
– New Tanning Rack station!
You can now craft a Tanning Rack. The Tanning Rack is used to turn Rawhide into Leather. The Tanning Rack is a crafting material and will be included in your available crafting materials if the station is within your crafting radius. Rawhide can be obtained from skinning Boars, Tiger Sharks, and Great White Sharks which can then be crafted into Leather for crafting more advanced items. Refined tools now require leather.
– New Loom station!
You can now craft a Loom. A Loom is used to craft Cloth from Fibrous Leaves. Cloth will eventually replace Tarps for most crafting combinations.
– New Raw Hide item!
– New Leather item!