This build features new Weather Effects! It’s another much requested feature so this update we’ve been working on updating the weather effects. Included in the updated effects is a new large Storm! The storm includes great stormy waves and lightning. It’s a dramatic effect that provides a nice contrast to the usual sunny tropical environment. It’s also a good way to get lost in between island hopping!
Please note – We’ve changed the shoreline generation going forward in this build. Previously generated islands have very bumpy underwater areas and the larger waves will create unpleasant visual artefacts on these areas!
:: Beam Team
– Updated Weather Events to save and load state correctly.
– Increased Crafting distance slightly.
– Reduced required attempts to start a Camp Fire.
– Fixed not being able to pick up Logs after saving.
– Fixed Ocean colors changing incorrectly when weather event assigned but not active.
– Fixed Mouse Sensitivity resetting when drawing weapon.
– New Storm Weather Effect!
With lightning and large ocean waves!