This build adds an additional Mission! We’ll be continuing to focus on the new mission system on the experimental branch until it’s ready to push to the stable branch. We’ve changed how missions get saved and loaded in this build so if you’ve visited or saved on a mission zone previously, there’s a good chance it won’t load back correctly in this build. We’ve also added a new save point next to the mission trigger.
The recently added player effects have been adjusted in this build. Players didn’t seem to be aware that the ‘Sunburn’ and ‘Cold’ pre-cursor effects were warning signs and didn’t have any immediate effect. So we’ve now rolled them all into single effects – Flu and Heatstroke.
:: Beam Team
– Added Save Point to Mission location.
– Added Double-tap functionality to lock forward movement when W key double tapped.
– Added simple Oxygen UI when underwater.
– Adjusted Sunburn and Cold player status effects.
– Reduced Crab attack radius.
– Replaced Bed with new Sleeping Bag.
– Fixed any objects created by a generation helper spawner not billboarding, ie: Sea Forts, Mission Markers, etc.
– Added new Megalodon Mission!
– Added Sleeping Bag craftable item!
Replaces the Bed. Please note there is a ‘no-mans’ land area between islands where you won’t be able to save.
– Upgraded to Unity 5.6.3.