A small reminder that if you’ve been playing the stable branch and would like to play the latest experimental updates, please see the instructions here — Opting into Development Branches
This build adds a new Giant Squid Mission! We realised that it has been a bit of a pain in the butt to have to restart every time we release a new mission so in this update we’ve added the ability to drag and drop mission maps into the world through the Cartographer.
:: Beam Team
– Fixed Farming Plots not reinitializing plant progression immediately after loading game.
– Fixed Farming Plot dirt decal positions not initializing properly.
– Fixed Collision between animals and items (Seagulls and crabs pushing items).
– Added ability to Drop items directly in Inventory menu.
– Added dedicated Inventory select and drop key-bindings.
– Added new Radial UI to display water and fuel amounts.
– Updated Hud UI.
– Changed Translucency rendering method reducing performance overhead.
– Implemented new Post-FX stack, significantly reducing performance overhead for effects.
– Added proper Ambient Occlusion quality settings.
– Added new Temporal Antialiasing effect!
– Changed Driftwood piles to be mineable resources.
– Added new Giant Squid Mission!
Please note! If you have existing mission tiles in your world that you haven’t visited yet, you will need to drag and drop a mission tile onto that tile. If you don’t do this the mission tile will be empty!