A new experimental build 0.45.00 is now live!.
This update features a new Tiger Shark, more Audio SFX! and lots of tweaks and fixes!
Have fun 🙂
:: Beam Team
– Fixed large CPU performance overhead caused by Fish AI visibility check.
– Fixed other objects not obscuring Highlighting outline.
– Fixed Water Still consuming Fibrous when collector is full.
– Fixed Paddle audio sounds playing incorrectly.
– Fixed Billboards staying brightly lit after lightning.
– Fixed Rain inside structures.
– Fixed Rain underwater.
– Fixed Ficus Trees not blocking sun UV rays.
– Fixed Player ‘falling’ on small bumps.
– Fixed Player climbing ledge unintentionally.
– Fixed Jumping being disabled when near rafts, ladders and ledges.
– Fixed Fibrous Leaves flying off when harvested from yuccas.
– Fixed Dust Particle specks on intro scene.
– Fixed Projectile Trails getting wrong positions.
– Fixed Rafts disabling dragging occasionally.
– Changed Water Still to be drinkable on-site.
– Changed Water Still to add 1 water per hour when raining.
– Reduced Farming Plot water usage by half.
– Changed Farming Plot to add 1 water per hour when raining.
– Changed Young Palms to respawn after 48 hours.
– Changed Building to allow placement near cliffs and rocks.
– Changed Clay Water Bottle name to ‘Water Bottle’.
– Changed Food Rations name to ‘Rations’.
– Restored Marlin animal.
– Restored Whale animal.
– Added new Tiger Shark model and animations.
– Added new Splint craftable item! Can be used to heal Broken Bones.
– Added new Player Limp animation for broken bones.
– Added new Audio SFX!
Added new Hammer Building audio.
Added new Water Footstep audio.
Added Farming Plant audio.
Added Farming Water plant audio.
Added Skin Leather audio.
Added Skin Crab audio.
Added Skin Meat audio.
Added Life Raft ambient audio.