The new 0.46.00 update transitions our latest work on the experimental branch to the stable branch. We’ve recently added a new Splint, new Underwater Details new Tiger Shark, new Audio SFX and more!
Have fun 🙂
:: Beam Team
– Fixed missing Fire Lighting sounds.
– Fixed paused audio sources Audio causing clipping.
– Fixed Highlighting effect not being affected by AA.
– Fixed Aloe Salve not removing sunstroke status effect.
– Fixed Farming Plot interaction displaying “Hold to Plant” when occupied.
– Fixed Shipping Containers not spawning.
– Fixed Audio settings not using correct logarithmic values.
– Fixed Sharks and Bosses flying off when hit with projectiles.
– Fixed Refined Hammer missing building audio sounds.
– Fixed Fishing Rod breaking interaction when crafted and auto-stored in backpack.
– Fixed large CPU performance overhead caused by Fish AI visibility check.
– Fixed other objects not obscuring Highlighting outline.
– Fixed Water Still consuming Fibrous when collector is full.
– Fixed Paddle audio sounds playing incorrectly.
– Fixed Billboards staying brightly lit after lightning.
– Fixed Rain inside structures.
– Fixed Rain underwater.
– Fixed Ficus Trees not blocking sun UV rays.
– Fixed Player ‘falling’ on small bumps.
– Fixed Player climbing ledge unintentionally.
– Fixed Jumping being disabled when near rafts, ladders and ledges.
– Fixed Fibrous Leaves flying off when harvested from yuccas.
– Fixed Dust Particle specks on intro scene.
– Fixed Projectile Trails getting wrong positions.
– Fixed Rafts disabling dragging occasionally.
– Added New Mining Clay/Rock sfx.
– Added New Spear sfx.
– Added New Air-tank use sfx.
– Added deploy Life Raft Sea Anchor sfx.
– Added retrieve Life Raft Sea Anchor sfx.
– Added deploy Sea Anchor sfx.
– Added retrieve Sea Anchor sfx.
– Added Rudder operate sfx.
– Added new Cliff material textures.
– Added new Forest terrain texture.
– Added Color Profile graphics setting.
– Added Seagull ‘soaring’ behaviour.
– Changed Campfire to allow attached cooking. Interact with the campfire whilst holding meat to attach it to the built in fire-spit.
– Improved Selecting accuracy for controllers.
– Improved Underwater visuals.
– Improved Highlighting effect performance.
– Improved Loading error handling.
– Improved Island Generation loading times.
– Changed Island Generation. Newly generated Island are much larger with more realistic terrain.
– Changed Farming Plot to add 1 water per hour when raining.
– Changed Young Palms to respawn after 48 hours.
– Changed Building to allow placement near cliffs and rocks.
– Changed Clay Water Bottle name to ‘Water Bottle’.
– Changed Food Rations name to ‘Rations’.
– Changed Fibrous Leaves to add 1 hour of fuel to campfire.
– Changed Palm Frond to add 2 hours of fuel instead of 4.
– Changed Snakes to spawn only in shallow waters.
– Changed Lion-fish to spawn only in shallow waters.
– Changed Water Still to be drinkable on-site.
– Changed Water Still to add 1 water per hour when raining.
– Reduced Storm audio volume.
– Reduced Gyrocopter audio volume.
– Reduced Farming Plot water usage by half.
– Restored Marlin animal.
– Restored Whale animal.
– Removed starting Missions from Sea Forts. You can now find missions out in the open.
– Disabled Fire Lighting if campfire fuel empty.
– Added new Tube Corals.
– Added new Table Corals.
– Added new Fan Corals.
– Added new Brain Coral.
– Added new Staghorn Coral.
– Added new Sea Clam.
– Added new Sea Cucumber.
– Added new Starfish.
– Added new Poisonous Starfish.
– Added new Underwater Coral.
– Added new Shoreline Seaweed.
– Added new Island Bush.
– Added new Island Tree Foliage.
– Added new Tiger Shark model and animations.
– Added new Splint craftable item! Can be used to heal Broken Bones.
– Added new Player Limp animation for broken bones.
– Added new Shark Encounter soundtrack.
– Added new Audio FX!
Added new Hammer Building audio.
Added new Water Footstep audio.
Added Farming Plant audio.
Added Farming Water plant audio.
Added Skin Leather audio.
Added Skin Crab audio.
Added Skin Meat audio.
Added Life Raft ambient audio.
Added new Speargun sfx.
Added new Bow sfx.
Added new Metal Door opening and closing sfx.
Added new Fire Lighting sfx.
– Added checks to prevent physics causing Drowning on load on slower systems.
– Changed Stingrays and Reef Sharks to use variation of new Fish System.
– Reduced CPU overhead for Physics objects that run in fixed time step.