The new 0.48.00 update transitions our latest work on the experimental branch to the stable branch. Our recent efforts have been focused on polishing and bug fixes. Have fun 🙂
:: Beam Team
– Improved Loading times significantly for macOS and Linux systems.
– Fixed loading screen not waiting for Intro assets to load before fading in.
– Fixed Key Bindings not saving and loading properly for different input categories.
– Fixed main menu Audio Settings not loading properly.
– Fixed Items highlighting/selecting while held.
– Fixed Hud UI not hiding previous selected object details when moving over to an unselectable object.
– Fixed Lantern not lighting constructions.
– Fixed Sharks soundtrack continuously playing.
– Fixed Sharks disappearing from custom islands.
– Fixed Camera Rotation during player death sequence.
– Fixed Spears not collecting attached fish when highlighted.
– Fixed various Crafting items colliding with Player stopping placement.
– Fixed Pipi Plant LOD culling distance.
– Fixed Bush object in map editor.
– Fixed Sharks Jumping out of the water repeatedly when unable to grab player.
– Fixed Ambient Soundtracks playing repeatedly.
– Fixed Seagulls soaring when taking off.
– Fixed Fish blocking interaction when held.
– Fixed Map Editor Objects missing textures and meshes.
– Changed vertical Mouse Sensitivity to 0.75% of horizontal sensitivity.
– Added new Nighttime Soundtrack.
– Added new Daytime Soundtrack.
– Added new Main Menu Soundtrack.
– Added new Pause Menu Soundtrack.
– Added new Eel Boss Soundtrack.
– Added new Shark Boss Soundtrack.
– Added new Squid Boss Soundtrack.
– Upgraded Unity version to 2017.4.7f1.
– Replaced ancient DirectX 9.0 support with OpenGL.