:: Beam Team
– Fixed Construction not allowing close placement.
– Fixed Farming Crops providing double yield of fruit on load.
– Fixed Bats throwing error logs.
– Combined Tarp and Cloth to be the one ‘Cloth’ item.
The reason for this change is so that valuable survival structures such as Water Stills no longer depend on the world generation. Cloth will spawn much as the same as tarps did but more importantly can be crafted from the Loom. * Note Old Tarps will still be in your saved game and will later be removed automatically.
– Changed Stations to allow placement on foundations and floors.
The Campfire, Smoker, Loom, Furnace, Brick Station, and Tanning Rack, can now be placed inside your houses.
– Added Spoiled Food fly particles and green colouring.
– Changed Meat to disable picking up when spoiled.
– Changed Food spoiling from 5 days to 3.
– Changed Smoker to disable attaching smoked foods.
– Changed Campfire to disable attaching cooked foods.
– Changed Ajuga plant model.
– Added new Main Menu and Loading Screen visuals.
– Added Yucca Farming to farming plots.
– Added Yucca Cuttings on wild Yuccas which can be planted in farming plots.
Yucca Cuttings can be found on wild Yucca and planted in a Farming Plot. Cultivating Yuccas take 48 hours to grow and provide 6 Fibrous Leaves each harvest. Fibrous leaves are used in Water Stills to provide water, making this a viable farming source for water, rope, and cloth. * Note Yucca Cutting’s will only spawn on unexplored islands or newly created worlds.
– Added Raft Canopy to provide shade on custom built rafts.
– Upgraded to Unity 2017.4.20f2.