The new 0.62.00 update transitions our latest work on the experimental branch to the stable branch, including new crafting material refunding and some important bug fixes.
If you’re on the experimental branch, hang tight. A new exp build is coming shortly…
Have fun 🙂
:: Beam Team
– Fixed possibility of spearing two items, breaking interaction.
– Fixed Sharks sending rafts flying from attached projectiles.
– Fixed Farmable Yucca damage not multiplying based on harvesting skill.
– Fixed Spyglass animation causing player T-Pose.
– Fixed Spyglass display name.
– Fixed Doors teleporting player when moving through them.
– Fixed Soundtracks overlapping in Cartographer/Map Editor.
– Fixed Snakes attacking though objects; They now use line of sight.
– Fixed Shipping Container Wall not refunding materials when destroyed.
– Fixed Shipping Container Door not refunding materials when destroyed.
– Fixed possible cause of objects flying off when loading.
– Fixed Billboard ‘blobs’ remaining on some objects when returning to islands.
– Fixed Construction placement being super glitchy.
– Fixed Motion Blur post effect not working.
– Fixed Loading Ticker orientation.
– Fixed Sharks not losing interest when players are out of reach.
– Fixed Sharks attempting to attack invalid targets.
– Fixed Sharks getting stuck under terrain.
– Fixed Hammerhead Shark attack and damage animations not playing.
– Fixed Fish Traps not loading caught fishes.
– Fixed Fish Traps not catching all types of fish.
– Fixed Crabs and Birds not being draggable after being speared.
– Fixed Crabs not pickupable when speared.
– Fixed Birds not dying when hit with a Fishing Spear.
– Fixed Brick Wedge playing metal footstep sounds.
– Fixed Container Shipwreck mast ladder.
– Disabled Driftwood Constructions from crafting menus. See this post for details: https://steamcommunity.com/app/313120/discussions/11/1636416951458083707/)
– Improved Billboards allowing you to see dynamic constructions from further away.
– Improved Shark avoidance.
– Improved Shark jitter when circling players.
– Added Shark nudge attack for when the player is close proximity.
– Changed Skinning to also allow skinning if a Refined Knife is in your inventory.
– Increased Mineable Rock and Mineable Clay resource spawn chance by 25%.
– Added new Crafting Material Refunding!
– Fixed Post camera not rendering in HDR, clamping some post effects.