23 January 2015
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean!
Experience terrifying encounters both above and below a beautiful endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play!
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
Engross yourself in an infinite procedurally generated world above and below that is never the same twice. Discoverer unique biomes ranging from lush colorful reefs to deep and dark trenches filled with hundreds of fully interactive marine wildlife. Take on swirling stormy waves or kick back and enjoy a calm sunset, all from a fully dynamic day/night weather system. Do you have the guts to take on Mother Nature and put your survival instincts to the test?
Stranded Deep hopes to create a whole new simulation genre by taking you on an adventure that will keep you wanting more. Supernatural horrors are a thing of the past, experience what a true horror is like.
- Infinite procedurally generated terrain and biomes – no two games are the same!
- Custom built water with realtime buoyancy, subsurface scattering, volumetric fog, god rays, caustics ..and foam!
- Dynamic day and night system affecting the environment around you,
- Detailed survival aspects and interaction,
- Unique item crafting and building,
- Endless underwater environments and deep sea exploration,
- In game achievements, unlockables, statistics and rewards,
- Multi-platform support (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Controller support,
- More to come!